Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kankles Anyone...


Well, as you can see my ankles have become KANKLES!!! I'm down to one pair of shoes that I can wear. Flip Flops are it for the remainder of the pregnancy. I had to buy a new pair of Crocs (knockoffs from Target) in a bigger size, to accomodate the swelling.
My doula, Stephanie, gave me some ideas to get rid of the swelling, well at least manage it. So I have been taking baths in Epson Salt for an hour and half every night and some days, I take two a day. It has been helping.
I went and saw Dr. Busch, on Thursday, and I gained 6 lbs. in one week. He said maybe the baby gain a 1/2-1 lb. and the rest is water weight. Also, the baby is head down but hasn't dropped yet. There ihas been no dialation or softening of the cervix. So I guess we will see if there is any progress tomorrow. We go see the Dr. again on Monday.
Hopefully, Little Miss will make an appearance sometime soon!!