Monday, March 26, 2007

A bit of progress.. Is better than none

Well, Robert and I went to see Dr. Busch. I'm 1cm dialated and my cervix is beginning to soften. She also has dropped a bit. These are all REALLY REALLY good things. So we are right on schedule. Robert and I are going to finish packing our bags for the hospital and also get the carseat in the car. After that we are pretty much ready to go.

My last day teaching for this year is on Friday, I'm so excited!! The swelling and general uncomfortable feeling I have has made it a bit difficult to be a good teacher. My substitute, who will finish the year for me, is shadowing me this week. So, I'm hoping the transistion will be
OK.

Also, Mom will be here starting March 30th. We're getting down to the wire. I can't believe she is almost here. We can't wait :)